Development of ASAN Visa system
Client / Project period
State Agency for Public Service and Social Innovations under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan (2016)
Necessity to simplify and speed up the process of issuing electronic visas to foreigners and stateless persons arriving in Azerbaijan. ASAN Visa system has been developed for this purpose, on the basis of Decree of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan no. 923, dated June 1, 2016 on «Simplifying the procees of issuing electronic visas and developing «ASAN Viza» system.
- Web based software;
- User-friendly interface for visa application;
- Possibility of paying visa fee via portal;
How does the system work?
- An application form is filled at https://evisa.gov.az portal for obtaining e-visa;
- Online payment of specified fee is carried out via system for visa processing;
- e-Visa is sent to the applicant’s email address;
- Obtaining e-Visa in a quick period of time (3 business days);
- Online, convenient obtaining of e-Visa in 3 steps (Apply – Pay – Download);
- Possibility of applying for e-Visa as a single person, family and group;
- Online payment of visa fee;
Foreigners and stateless persons arriving in Azerbaijan.